Saturday, December 12, 2009

December 9th

I cannot tell a lie. I love the Jazz. I'm not obsessed, by any means, but I feel like they are a part of my childhood and I feel at home when I watch them play-- therefore, I sport my jersey whenever I watch at home. After all, I was the one who convinced my mom to paint her acrylic nails green and purple during the NBA finals when I was in like, 5th grade.

So. The Jazz were faced up against the L.A. Lakers-- a hated, but worthy opponent. Even though I love my Jazz, I'm not going to lie, I thought they were gonna suffer a smackdown. IF my husband, Kyle Korver, was playing, I wouldn't have been so pessimistic; obviously they would've won...



Madyson came over and we ate yummy Mexican food, knitted some more scarves, and watched the game. The Jazz did an excellent job until the 4th quarter. But I don't hold it against them. Sometimes it's confusing, ya know? Like you know the game is almost over, but you aren't quite sure, so you just stop playing? It happens to the best of us. It happens to me in almost every basketball game I've ever played. Well, I guess the Jazz players just got confused and so they stopped playing. Easy mistake.

4 comments:

  1. I have mean things to say about your attempt at being a Laker fan but I will keep them to myself. I am glad you choose to follow the iron rod.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog.. you make me laugh. Oh and I might be a little jealous of your dream life. Live it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh life by the beach sounds great! It sounds like you're having a blast! I miss my Jaime Perry.... I am hoping to geat an internship somewhere in Cali, possibly LA. I'll let you know if I do then we can maybe hang out! You can show me the ropes lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's happening? Are you retroactively posting? I totally blog stalked you just barely and none of this stuff was on here.

    Confused.

    But also way so super flattered to have made your blog. Go Star Power. Get all your followers to follow me and then I'll TAKE OVER THE WORLD.

    PS Hope you made it home safely, and are enjoying the Land Utah already. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete