Saturday, December 12, 2009

December 4th

Ah-hem... Dance Committee of the year award goes to: Pierside.



Tiff, Arin and I decided to pre-party-- so we cruised over to Pei Wei at Bella Terra for some chow and some fortunes. Mine were: (a little blurry, I'm sorry)

1. "Your talents will prove to be especially useful this week"
2. "You will travel to many exotic places in the next few years"
3. "A pleasant surprise is in store for you in the coming month"

I sooo wish I took a picture. It was ugly sweater night at the HB dance and I must say, some of the outfits were pretty foul. The night was fun!! Only a few fellow piersiders decided to bust it on the dance floor, but some homies from the summer drove up from Murrieta and it was good to see some more familiar faces!

That night, I was pleasantly surprised with the turn-out at the dance, the lights from the dj booth were looking exotic, and my mormon-dance-party talents were especially useful.

1 comment:

  1. I like #3 the most. I think it is referring to me.. You will see me!!! :)

    ReplyDelete