
MORAL OF MY STORY: October and November are currently ranked as my least favorite months of 2009. So, I've made a goal for December to be my most highly favored month of 2009. I'm trying to do something fun every single day. Doesn't have to be over-the-top or anything, I just want to spice up my month!

We all know (because I'm a vicious advertiser) that my birthday is December 14th. That's a Monday. Put it in your calendar. I always get an amazing birthday dinner, care of La Perry Familia. But this year, I'm away on my birthday. Nevertheless, I think it will be a great day! Even when I never do anything big to celebrate, I still wear a smile on my face the whole day. I. Love. My. Birthday.
I have some fun events already on the docket for the month... And I've already had a great time, even though it is only Day 4. I will catch you up on everything later.

I hope your December is perfect. I love the holidays and spending time with people you love. I love the music, the yummy candles, the spirit, the giving, the parties, the decorations. I love it all!! Remember to tell your friends and family how much you care about them. I always worry that I don't do that enough... So, everybody, I LOVE YOU!!
Love,
Your December Baby

Happy birthday month! Sounds like you will make it a great one!
ReplyDeleteI will be sure to come back on the 14th and wish you a spectacular birthday! Until then, live it up Cali girl!!!
ReplyDeleteHey shawty it's your birthday! I luff you. Can I be a December baby too?
ReplyDeleteI wish we could celebrate your birthday together!! You're gonna be 22!!! Wahooooooooo
ReplyDelete