Saturday was an AWESOME day. Tiff and I went to Fashion Island and did a little shoppy-shoppy, and we even took engagements by the giant Christmas tree! (When she posts them, I'll post them). Afterward, we went and got manicures. I did such a bad job on mine earlier in the week that I decided I should just spend the money. Let the professionals do what they do. The thumb picture is just to show the beautiful holly-berry nail polish I chose... too bad it rests on such a fugly thumb... I'm so holiday.
Saturday, December 12, 2009
December 5th
Now I know the following image makes some of you a little uncomfortable, but just go with it, okay?

Saturday was an AWESOME day. Tiff and I went to Fashion Island and did a little shoppy-shoppy, and we even took engagements by the giant Christmas tree! (When she posts them, I'll post them). Afterward, we went and got manicures. I did such a bad job on mine earlier in the week that I decided I should just spend the money. Let the professionals do what they do. The thumb picture is just to show the beautiful holly-berry nail polish I chose... too bad it rests on such a fugly thumb... I'm so holiday.
Saturday was an AWESOME day. Tiff and I went to Fashion Island and did a little shoppy-shoppy, and we even took engagements by the giant Christmas tree! (When she posts them, I'll post them). Afterward, we went and got manicures. I did such a bad job on mine earlier in the week that I decided I should just spend the money. Let the professionals do what they do. The thumb picture is just to show the beautiful holly-berry nail polish I chose... too bad it rests on such a fugly thumb... I'm so holiday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Would Jaime be Jaime without that toe.. I mean thumb? NO!!! I love it!
ReplyDelete