Tuesday, December 1, 2009

continued...



I saw the movie Blindside with my family and I got to sit next to Baby Perry, who was a PERFECT little gentleman during the movie:) Speaking of gentleman, I forgot to add how gentlemanly my friend Tony is. He opened my door EVERYWHERE and escorted me to and from the car. Amazing. Okay... back to the movie. Bawled my eyes out at multiple points. I was so overwhelmed with how generous that family was! Someday, I want my household to be like that; accepting, giving, loving, etc. What a difference a little bit of kindness can make! Go see the movie.



Saturday was the BYU vs. UTAH game, and let me tell you, there is nothing holy about that war. I watched with Katie and Chris Hogue and Chelsea DeVisser. It felt good to be back at the Arbon (now Hogue) household again. Went home pretty early to prepare for my drive back to CA the next morning!

I had no idea what I was getting myself into. Anyone who knows me knows how much I like being in a car. About a zero. I won't say much, but I will say that what was supposed to be a 9.5 hour drive miraculously turned into a 14.5 hour drive.

Being back to warm weather is nice:) This week should be fun. My friend Travis is playing at the House of Blues in Downtown Disney on Thursday. What an accomplishment! So that will be a good show:) And then Friday night is the HB dance. I am now a proud member of the dance committee, so needless to say, it will be poppin.

Life is good over here on my end. I feel more blessed every day and I know that the big guy is looking out for all of us.

"Love, live life, proceed, progress." --my only Lil' Wayne quote that will stick around for a long time:)

3 comments:

  1. This movie is in my top 5 for sure!! I loved it so much! P.S. I like when you blog.. it makes me happy!

    Love you best friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perry wants to go on another date to the movie theater with his auntie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes loved this movie! jaim, i only wish i was living in hb...

    ReplyDelete