Saturday, December 12, 2009

here we go....

Okay. So I realize that this is going to be a lot of short little blogs, mostly depicting nothing more than a simple activity and a picture... well... maybe not even a picture. BUT. For me, this exercise is one of the best I've ever done. Ever.

So let's talk about creating my own fun. For those of you who are new to this, allow me to provide you a quick lil' update: I vowed to make December one of my favorite months of 2009. I wanted to do something fun every single day. Something that would make me feel like my life is more than my office desk, "see attached", and legal-sized documents.



December 1st: After enjoying a less-than-relaxing-but-more-relaxing-than-usual day at the office, I came home and watched a marathon of Grey's Anatomy with my roommates:) Chelsea got hired on as a freelancer for Bare Escentuals and so she's at home during more regular operating hours, which we all love. With a little spare time, she discovered what the rest of us were so obsessed with: Season 1, Grey's Anatomy. I maintain that this is still the best season. So wreckless. I love it.

1 comment: