Hahaha-- what the crap was I thinking? Why did I believe that I could do 31 posts in the month of December? Foolish...
So now it's a new year, ya'll. 2010. The year I always used to joke about. I am really happy about embarking on a new year; I always am. I love fresh starts and new beginnings and new feelings and new realizations. I feel really positive about this year and everything that is to come... I have some big plans!
Looking back over the last year, I've realized that the best growing experiences are often the most difficult. I've watched many of my close friends endure some big time trials in 2009-- by observing them and also by cruising over a few bumps of my own, I've learned that the most important thing is to put all your trust in the Lord and to go forward everyday with resolve to do better and be something more...
Apparantly, it's all about progress. Apparantly.
ODE TO YEARS GONE BY:
Breaking out alive, 2005. (high school graduation)
Rockin new kicks, 2006. (i don't know)
Shooting for heaven, 2007. (self-explanatory)
It'll be great, 2008. (i thought this would be 'my year')
This year's mine, 2009. (just to make up for 2008)
.......drumroll, please.........
NO MEN IN 2010. hahaha! (but seriously). Let's do this thing.
happy new year!!!
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Happy New Year cous! Love your motto!
ReplyDeleteNo men in 2010! Best YEAR of my life coming up! I love you.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year. Perry is offended by your motto.
ReplyDelete