
Real quick: Just gotta give a birthday shout out to my great friend, Jake Cutler.

Jake, a handsome young man from Sandy, UT. He served a mission in Chicago, espanol speaking. Jake is one of the finest people I know. He is an absolute ten. I've known him since first grade-- just little Eagles in our Lone Peak nest. From there, we spent 3 years as savages at Indian Hills Middle School, followed by 3 soaring years as Alta Hawks. Jake is handsome and kind and a true gentleman. He is a sweetheart to every person he meets. He treats me like gold and I love him dearly.

Jake is a super athlete. I stalked the sophomore basketball team in high school so I got to cheer loud and watch Jake at every game. He continued to amaze the world with his fast running and amazing catching skill as he worked the football field. He has a nice body. Just sayin.

I love Jake. I love hearing his stories. I love that he works at the MTC. I love hearing him talk about the gospel. I loved Christmas shopping with him. I love the tights he bought me while we were Christmas shopping. Jake Cutler is one of the reasons I believe in perfect tens. Thanks for being such a great friend to me over all these years, Jakey.

Love you a million.

Jaime you are a great person! I love you.
ReplyDeleteI have always thought Jake was a perfect 10!
Happy Birthday!
Wow...can't wait for my birthday! KIDDING! How much do we love our good friends? A million...
ReplyDeleteoh Jake just marry Jaime already!
ReplyDeletejaime lynn perry, you are a beauty.
ReplyDelete