Saturday, December 12, 2009

December 6th

Oh, the sabbath.

I just love Sunday. It was a little bit freezing, but I got new tights so I was taken care of. Fast and Testimony meeting was particularly hilarious... I'm really enjoying my ward. There's a light-heartedness, but you can still feel the spirit. I'm so grateful for the leaders and for the wonderful examples in my ward. I feel like I learn every week... The lessons have been beautiful, especially lately, and I love how I feel when I leave church.



(emphasis on REINDEER)

Sunday night was a continuance of the goodness... Britney and I went over to Sugar's for a little eggnog/reindeer-games party. I left before the games began, (had to catch my show on T.V.) but while I was there I met the newest member of Huntington Beach-- Stefanie Snow. That name has total star power, right? Anyway-- she's a fellow Aggie and it's been so much fun to get to know her better this month!

1 comment: