
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire? I DON'T THINK SO!! Try, Harry Potter and the Golden Globes of Dodgeball! I don't mean to boast (and really, I can't, because I didn't even touch a dodgeball the entire night-- cheering is apparantly my thing), but our team dominated at the ward dodge ball tournament a few weeks ago.
It all started Friday night with a team dinner at BJ's pizza where we talked strategy and bonded over a delicious carbo-loading feast. We went to our team captain, Meredith "Luna Lovegood" Conroy's house and made Gryffindor crests and pipe-cleaner glasses for our costumes. "Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban" was the background noise and we had a great night! (Please note my unbelievably posh 'Gryffindor' themed fingernails. I am such an artist.)

Saturday night, we all hopped on our brooms and headed over to the church to begin this night of sportsmanship. There were some fierce competitors with some great costumes; I just knew it in my heart that our team looked too good not to win. Seriously though. We looked REALLY good.

After many rounds of intense catch-throw-deflect-dodge-athleticism, Team Harry Potter was deemed CHAMPION.
Wizards: 1
Muggles: 0

You are Hermoine! I jadore the pictures...makes me want to dress up. You look good in Gryf colors...I prefer Slytherin.
ReplyDeleteCan I be Jenny Weasley? The costumes are dope! I love them! You can ride mt broom anytime Jaim!
ReplyDeleteHermonie:
ReplyDeleteyour nails are bomb and makes me want to stop bitting mine and get rid of that habit just so i can do that to my own nails..(or come visit you and have you do them for me!) And for your hair 3 months down the rest of your life to go! Please don't do it straight ever again you are looking good lady love!!!!!
I understand how lesbian that just sounded...crap...but i don't take it back i love your lions mane! twins for life
it was all about the spells. youre a good coach. nailed it.
ReplyDelete