I thought I'd let you in on some of the good quotes that have come from recent GChat sessions. Sometimes I don't realize how, um, unintelligible <--- (is that even a word?) my daily conversation is. But whatever. Here it is:
Jaime: "Yellow mustard is totally underrated"
Cassidy: "Amen"
Cassidy: "Give me that filet o' fish. Give me that fish."
Jaime: "Ew. What? Don't."
In reference to her unborn baby girl:
Cassidy: "I will even name her after you."
Jaime: "Okay"
Cassidy: "Like middle name or something"
In reference to PetVille (FB app):
Cassidy: "I am creating a pet right now."
Katie Dahl: "Good. Be my neighbor."
Jaime: "Stop it"
Cassidy: "Do you want to hear something great?"
Jaime: "Nah"
Cassidy: "Screw you"
AND NOW FOR MY FAVORITE QUOTE OF ALL TIME: (drumroll, yo)
Cassidy: "I just figured out how to track where an email originated from the IP address.. I am going to figure out where those emails came from"
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteha ha oh petville! Jaime I know you hate it now...but in 2 weeks you will join and love every second you play it and adore your sweet pet!!!!
ReplyDeleteLike
ReplyDelete