Friday, March 12, 2010

go disney...

(Sorry that some of the pictures are teensy-tiny. Just squint or somesing.)



I feel like I do a fairly good job at expressing my love for Disneyland on a regular basis, but I don't want Mickey to think I'm an ingrate, so I'll express it again...



If I'm ever having a less-than-optimal day, all I need is a little bit of Space Mountain and a visit to the Hollywood Tower of Terror and I am set! (It helps that Madyson and I always have the BEST ghetto jam sessions on the drive to Anaheim...)



Speaking of Madyson: I love her. I spend 40+ hours a week with this lovely lady and she is LEGIT. Here's a picture of her on crack. HAHAHA!!! Just kidding. I chose this pic because I feel like it accurately displays her shared enthusiasm for D-Land.



Please notice Chelsea's face, on the left. That is pure terror, yo.



P.S. I'm watching a show on HGTV right now and the boyfriend is about 5'6" and the girlfriend is probably 5'11". I'm not exaggerating. And they have a mean looking little puppy. A bit of a mismatch. I don't know what to think right now.

3 comments:

  1. Way fun! Great costumes! And as for the height comment, well, height is a touchy subject for some at my house...hehehe. Keep it real!

    ReplyDelete