Monday, March 8, 2010

leaky faucet...



I'm going to ask for handkerchiefs for my next birthday. Seriously, what is going on here? I have been tearing up over everything lately!! I have to apologize to Jen and Jimmy. Haha-- while we were skyping yesterday I had tears running down my face probably 60% of the time. Ha! And the thing is, I'm not sad. Not one little bit. Maybe lately I just feel extra... touched... haha-- whatever it is, make it stop!

I have found so much happiness in so many little things. I get all emotional when I drive to work because I like how pretty the trees are in the road median. I'm grateful to the state of California for going into further debt to maintain the flower beds in the middle of the streets. They are amazing.

Fast and Testimony meeting yesterday was a joke. I wept the entire time.

I had a conversation with a friend the other day who said, "How do you like your house? How are your roommates?" and how embarrassing-- I just cried and told him how much I loved my amazing roomies; I was like, overwhelmed with love.

Sometimes a song on Pandora will pop up that I really like and I just get so happy my eyes start to get misty. What the freak?

DO THEY PRESCRIBE A PILL FOR THIS?! I swear I didn't cry for like a solid two years in college. I was this phenomenal stone heart. I should've been at the center of someone's psych study because I was so.... not sensitive? Anyway, there has GOT to be a happy median... Hopefully I'll find it before I flood the streets with my tears of joy.

This is kinda bizarre.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I've experienced the same thing!! Basically in the past year I've started to cry over EVERYTHING! I blame it on the birth control.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a girl is crazy. Being a girl is crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pregnant and on birth control. Good one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture! Love my girl! You're growing up and finding joy in the little things. Good growing Honey.

    ReplyDelete