Tuesday, January 19, 2010

this is going to be a lame post...

Basically, just telling you to stay posted. I have some fun posts that I want to write!! I have had so many Disney adventures... Fun Saturdays... Weekends with Tro-Jen...

I find myself going to work, coming home tired, yoga-ing, and then studying before finally hitting the lights and going to bed... Every day... It's so funny being in a routine. Day in and day out. Same ol', same ol'. But I'm very blessed to live in a good place with sweet girls with a good job and good friends. Life is too good!!

2 comments:

  1. Same ol', same ol'...that's life as a grownup. You'll get the occasionally "what the ??!" that will shake things up a bit, but mostly you've got to make sure your routine is one you love! XOXO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the truth about adulthood comes out!! What are you studying? Loves!

    ReplyDelete