So it's been about a week since I initially embarked on my new life journey and it has seriously been GREAT!! Every once in a while I get a few feelings of frustration because I still haven't found a job or a home... But progress is being made on a house, and the job hunt isn't looking as bleak as it has the past few months. Patience is a virtue. Yeah, about that....
But this week has been filled with LOTS of laughs, a trip to the HB library, visits to the beach (seriously like 200 feet from the house), boating at Lake Elsinore, running in the heat and wanting to pass out, laying in bed and watching past bachelorette episodes online, good music, walks along the beach and some great new friends!!
We're planning on going to Las Vegas this weekend for my roommate Maddie's boyfriend's concert. Tongue twister. It's all tentative, nothing set in stone yet, but wouldn't that be FUN?!
Even with all of the amazing things out here in California, there are still a lot of things I'm going to miss in Utah!! My family, breakfast in bed, sunday dinners, route 44s from Sonic with Cassidy, wedding showers, day club, rubbing my sister's belly, a gym membership, my hilarious friends in Logan, showering...
I'm fully convinced that in the few places I've been able to live, I have been blessed with knowing and associating with the most AMAZING people. Everywhere I go, I feel like I've found the best people, the best friends. I love you, and if I'm not near you, I miss you!!!
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Stanky Leg.. I love you!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the job and house!
ReplyDeletewelcome to the blogging world. good to have you hear!
ReplyDelete