Things you might not know about me...
1. I brush my teeth with hot water.
2. Dolly Parton, "Here you come again." is my guilty pleasure.
3. I don't have any credit cards because I haven't developed that kind of self control yet.
4. I like drinking warm diet coke-- out of a can, not a bottle.
5. I laugh out loud when I drive by myself if I get excited about my destination.
6. Reese's fastbreak, diet coke, cheez-its. Nuff said.
7. I have this dream about ringing the stock market bell. (I know ZERO about the stock market.)
8. If I had a super power, I would love to hear what people are listening to on their iPods. For instance, I listen to Jay Z, "Big Pimpin" with a sly little grin because it's my little secret. No one knows...
9. I have a club thumb and was born with extra fingers and toes.
10. I honestly believe Lil' Wayne and I would be friends.
11. I look forward to wearing maxi dresses while I'm pregnant.
12. I get mad when my friends with curly hair do it straight, and similarly, I get mad at myself.
13. The idea of outer space is a hard one for me to grasp.
14. I have a very bad memory-- sometimes I have long conversations with people and then the next day forget their name and their face.
15. My little unborn nephew, Perry, is the thing I'm currently most excited for in life.
16. I get a little less than furious when people can't spell "D-I-T-T-O."
17. I got hit by a semi-truck and my miracle car drove away.
18. My mom put me in an aerobics class when I was 8 years old. Step-n-Jive.
19. When I was 5 I took my dad's cordless drill (no bit, plastic cap on) and stuck it up to my hair because I thought it would tickle my head... Result: bald spot.
20. I have no space bubble. Mom and Dad, thanks for holding me so much as a baby.
Friday, July 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Jaime Lynn. I just LOL-ed reading this! I love you SO much!
ReplyDeleteLoved! I think you should add the following to to this list...play multiple instruments, have amazing fashion style, think showers are overrated, going to be the BEST Aunt ever!
ReplyDelete