Thursday, July 9, 2009

spare time...

SO. Here I am, sitting at the HB library, overlooking ponds and fountains and my scholarly peers, and I'm thinking--"Jaim. You need to start fighting for your place in cool adult society." So I've started to weigh my options: buy organic hemp/bamboo clothes, be a celebrity nanny, learn a cool magic trick, drink monavie, START A BLOG...

I've been a little hesitant to do this [blog] earlier because I don't have a business or a spouse, but I may be in this current state of life for quite some time, so here goes!!

July 7th: Loaded up my car with everything I own and drove to Las Vegas! My best friend Jordan is living there for the summer and so it was the perfect pit stop. We went bowling, hung out at the pool, had a "perfect pushup" contest, dressed up in Turkish bathrobes and took pictures with martini glasses full of Minute Maid... It was a goooooood time.

July 8th: Continued down the 1-15 for another 4 and 1/2 hours until I reached my new home! Huntington Beach, CA. Land of the free, home of the brave. I'm sleeping in an amazing shed on a rooftop with my bestie, Madelyne. I don't have a job, but I do have a blog now, so it's all good.

1 comment: