Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sand...



Help! My sand is running out!

I am just blown away by how fast the time has flown by the last few months! Every Monday morning when I show up to work I can't believe that it's already been another week. As of today, I have 6 weeks until I report to the MTC, less than 4 weeks until I report back to the UT, and 2 weeks until I become part of the DC (day club).

I'm so excited to go; I don't really have any sad feelings or anything like that... so that's good! But I've loved my experience in California so much - I think the day I leave might be similar to that of Summer 2008: Sob Fest from Huntington Beach to San Bernardino.

I feel like such an emo kid with all of these exercises in nostalgic therapy, (I'm not that poetic. Stolen from a love letter, circa Oct. 2008. Thanks, Mike.), but I can't help myself! The last few months have been especially AMAZING for me and it is becoming easier and easier for me to see how when the gospel becomes the most central thing in your life, everything else falls into place.

#iamtheluckiest
#ilovejustinbieber

5 comments:

  1. Uhh I commented on this yesterday.. Did you delete it? Whore..

    DON'T GOOOOO!!!! Who will I gchat with? Who will be my best friend? Who will I tell everything to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously hope you let me know when you get back, I would love to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I had no idea you were going on a mission! Or that you had a funny blog for me to stalk! I love you. I know how you feel about leaving CA, too. It's heaven on earth. Miss you funny girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prediction: the time will fly by on your mission too. You are the best I know at enjoying "the moment" so it's all good. XOXO.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that leslie perry. just brilliant. and pretty. good genes.

    ReplyDelete