Wednesday, May 23, 2012
the last 1.5 / yesterday / the future
I considered waiting until June 16, just so it would be an official 2 years since my last blog post... As you can see, I'm totally ahead of the game. Put that on my review! So... Guys... It's been a while... The mission was great, of course. Yes, I miss it. Yes, I'm happy to be home. Yes, I feel like I've adjusted... I feel like that should answer the majority of your questions; at least, that seems to answer most people's questions...
I've been home for three months. What have I been doing? Uh...? Mostly just awesome stuffs, like 24-7, duh.
I can tell you what I did yesterday! Woke up early, took boy to airport, came home, napped/finished sleeping. I woke up to Mommy skyping with Baby Perry (who, btw is 2.5 now)-- I went downstairs and talked to the little monster for about 2 minutes until "RaRa" had to leave. Then all of a sudden he was no longer interested in skype with aunt "jommie". Whattalittlepunk. Mommy and I decided to go to the pool (without sunscreen, mwahaha) and then out to lunchy and shopping. Boughtz me a cute dress...feeling pretty good about it.
Katie Arbon-Hogue and I went over to check out Jill and Gav's new place. It's gorgeous! They have done great decorating so far and it's LUXURIOUS. I love my married friends and their real lives and their grown-up jobs and mortgages and blah blah blah. You guys are great!
Speaking of grown up jobs... me gotz one. Come September I'll be back in the beautiful city of Huntington Beach, kickin it krispay with other property tax machines. I get my own office! Wish me luck!
Next post I'll try to provide a theme.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment