Monday, February 1, 2010

It's BIRTHDAY season!!!

On Sunday I sat in front of my computer and watched my family on the other end celebrating their birthdays... Thank you, Skype, for bringing us close together to sing the "birthday song", even if there's a time delay and a speaker/echo/sound quality imbalance.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FAMILY!! This week there are three birthday kids at the Perry house...

February 2nd: Happy Birthday, Dad!!





I have the best dad in the whole world. He is SO funny, kind, generous, loving, caring, and everything else that's good. I'm my dad's favorite child. I love dancing in the kitchen, singing James Taylor, eating sushi, and learning more about the gospel from my papa. He is the greatest example of how a man should love a woman and he treats my mom like gold. He has more patience than any other male I know. He has helped me through my toughest times. My dad is one of my shiniest examples and he is my hero. I always feel supported by my dad. I love the sound of his voice whenever I come home... "Jaibers?!" My dad gives the best back rubs and foot rubs. He is the best!! Happy Birthday, Dad!!

February 3rd: Happy Birthday, Mom!!





I have the best mom in the whole world. She is beautiful, fit, stylish, sweet, charismatic, loving, hilarious, and everything else that's good. I'm my mom's favorite child. I love Zumba-ing (shakin the salt shaker), having long talks, laying out in the summer, snuggling, and learning more about the gospel from my mama. She is the smartest woman in the world and gets along with everybody. She has helped me through my toughest times. My mom will drop anything if you are in need and will help you. She has listened to me cry for 22 years and the one time I tried to be tough, she said, "Sometimes a girl just needs her mommy"... and then of course, I cried. I am so lucky to have my mom. She encourages me to be independent, but is always there if I need someone to lean on. My mom is the best. Happy Birthday, Mom!!

February 5th: Happy Birthday, Jen!!





I have the best big sister in the whole world. She is bubbly, friendly, funny, a great missionary, beautiful, sensitive, and everything else that's good. I'm my sister's favorite sister. I love getting pedicures, talking on the phone, making ugly faces in the mirror, dancing like freak shows, talking with small lips, eating Zupas, and learning more about the gospel from my sister. I've always looked up to my big sister. She's always included me and has given me a righteous example to follow. When I grow up, I want to be just like Jen. She is the best mom and she gave me the gifts of an awesome older brother and a beautiful Perry Pie (which I'm very grateful for). Jen is ALWAYS positive and never says a bad thing about anyone. She is gorgeous inside and out. My sister is an amazing country dancer and she looks good with every hair color and style. She has always been willing to lend a listening ear and I think she's the best. Happy Birthday, Sissy!

Am I SO lucky to have this family? Yes, I am.
Did I cry the entire time I wrote this? Yes, I did.

4 comments:

  1. I am my Jaime's favorite friend.

    Love you and your family!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby Girl...since it's just us chatting here...you really are my favorite:) Love you more than words can say. XOXO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sissy! I love hearing all the things you love about me! :) You are the greatest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being a girl is crazy. Always having to cry about stuff.

    ReplyDelete