Monday, November 9, 2009

Lately...

People that I love ALWAYS, but especially LATELY.
(and I love all of you, so don't give me that)...

1. Hayley and Nikki. These two were my roommates my last semester at Utah State when we all lived on Penny Lane. These ladies are sooo funny and are always willing to lend a listening ear!! I love them and miss them very much.





2. Ian, Rhett, Skankey, Strong, Spooner, Kevin, Skyler. Never in my life will I forget the dance parties, trips to Angie's, Jazz games, trips to Firehouse, the red elephant trunk, etc. These boys made my time at USU the greatest and seeing them last week reminded me of how blessed I am to have met the FINEST men that the state of Utah has to offer.





3. My Family. We had a good laugh last week at my cousin's wedding reception when Keith decided to screw up the family photo by going cross-eyed. I love laughing with my family!! I'm so grateful for them.





4. Baby Perry. This little one is perfection. He is so sweet and likes to hold my hand when he's sleeping. He gets that from his auntie. The perfection part, the sweet part, and the hand-holding-while-sleeping part. Mm hmm.





5. Katie and Chris Hogue. This beautiful couple has had such an amazing influence on me. They are such a good example of love and friendship and they are both willing to do anything for anybody. Love you mom and dad!!





6. McKall, Katie, Chelsea, Jill, Kellie, Sarah. "High Five". 'nuff said.





7. Chelsea Bastian and Britney Bellows. My roommates have been SO great to me... I love our house, I love staying up late, I love that they are such great listeners and how we always have great conversation!! Their fun-loving personalities have seriously brightened so many of my days and I love them!





8. Cassidy. I am so happy for gchat because it keeps our marriage alive!! I get to chat with Cass all day every day at work. She has been such a great friend ever since we've met and I always miss our one month of paradise!! (Oprah, sleeping in til noon, painting plates, running at the track, sonic BIG gulps, calling in sick to work). Wifeys forever!!





I've been thinking a lot lately about all the great people I have in my life. Everyone in California, everyone in Utah, everyone everywhere!! If I don't see you often, please know that I think of you often. I've said this a million times before, but I'm totally convinced that everywhere I've lived and at every stage of life I have been fortunate to find the BEST friends in the world. What would I do without you guys?!

If you need me, call me. I'll be awake.

4 comments:

  1. I almost cried.. I love you Jaim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you sissy! Per Bear is waiting for you to come home so he can sleep on your chest! He is also starting to smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Jaim!!!! Miss you so much, please come home soon, we seriously NEED you here

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you Precious Girl. Can't wait for Thanksgiving! Hurry!!!

    ReplyDelete