Tuesday, February 23, 2010

melk.



I love when people call milk "MELK"... stoopid idjuts... Just kidding. Kinda...

So. There are a few things in life that make me sick to my stomach:

1. Watching someone else's neck being super exposed (Example: Phantom of the Opera, right as they're getting into the "Past the Point of No Return" before the medley... If you have sung the medley with me before, you know exactly where this is. Christine's head is tilted back and the Phantom goes to touch it...) Gives me the shivers just thinking about it. Seriously.

2. The smell of browning hamburger.

3. Watching people drink the leftover milk at the bottom of their cereal bowl.




The last is what I would like to comment on today. MILK.

I know better than anyone that I am doomed for osteoporosis. I've never been a milk drinker and all the calcium has been leached out of my bones due to a minor diet coke addiction from 2004-2009. I'm assuming the occassional strawberry/chocolate Nestle Quik experiences don't count. I don't like how milk coats the glass. I don't like how elementary kids smell like milk. I just don't like it at all.

The only time I really consume milk is in a shake or over cereal. However, I do eat my cereal with a fork so all the milk gets strained... so maybe that doesn't qualify as "consumption".

MELK. Yuk city.

7 comments:

  1. Perry likes milk...actually he LOVES milk...actually he loves where milk comes from...do you like where milk comes from? I thought so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you said idjuts like that. And that you don't like how kids smell like milk because I hate that too. I hate most of these things. But i like you. Miss you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Milk is for people who don't know about calcium and vitamin D supplements and who don't Zumba for strong bones. I bet I haven't taken a drink of milk for 30 years...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that picture with the kids. I love strawberry milk. I'd like to swim through a pool of milk at least once.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMFG I AM SO GLAD I FOUND THIS.

    and i hate HATE hate melk AND milk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what the f I made a huge comment the other day to this!!!!! Where is it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete