Does my blog get updated on very rare occassions? Yes, it does. I need to be better about that...
I've had a multitude of thoughts floating about in my head lately, trying to organize themselves, and it seems as though I either need some A.D.D. medicine, or my brain just turned off the "focus" function and I need to be patient until it gets turned back on! So. I'm going to share some of these thoughts with you... Mostly on the things I believe to be very important.
1. Family. Everyone has a different family, comprised of different members with differing personalities; and while all families are different, their purpose is the same: to support and promote growth. I feel particularly blessed to have the family that I do and for the great people that they all are. For example, my mom and dad can read me like a book and even from 900 miles away, I still feel like they know when I need to hear their voices. I'm going to call them: inspired. You only have one family. Treat them well. They are an important thing.
2. Friends. I know that my friends are the best. I have a queue of people that I can call anytime and for any reason... My friends play so many roles: party animals, listening ears, comedians, wisemen. You have the opportunity to connect with very few people on a bestie-basis, so treat them well. They are an important thing.
3. Gospel. Sometimes, especially when I'm distracted with other things on my mind, I don't pay close enough attention to the thing that has the greatest effect on my life. I am so grateful for the church and the role it plays in my life and I don't think I say it enough... The learning tools, the books, the activities, the leadership, the people, the opportunity for growth-- I love everything about the church. I believe that the gospel is happiness, and for me, this is the MOST important thing.
Today, I am your Yoda, and I say, "Think about your 'important things'..."
Loveys...
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 kudos jaim! miss you
ReplyDeleteyou are da bessst i evrr had!
ReplyDeleteAbout timew we get a blog update! How am I suppposed to know whats going on in your life if you never call me back and don't update your blog?--Keith
ReplyDeleteYes, I'm important...don't eva forget it!
ReplyDelete